Welcome to HearHearNOLA, New Orleans’ live classical music calendar. Powered by the Birdfoot Festival in partnership with 89.9 FM and Classical 104.9 FM, Hear Hear is a place to share and discover upcoming classical, contemporary, and art music performances in the Greater New Orleans area.
Learn more about requesting a posting account here.
Chamber Night @ UNO
October 21 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pmFree
Participate 1 of 2 ways!
1) As an individual musician, playing chamber music with others that have registered for Chamber Nights @ UNO.
2) As an already formed chamber ensemble wanting coaching & optional performance opportunity.
For Individual Musicians:
– Have you been wanting to play in an ensemble but cannot find the other players to complete a group?
– Would you like to get together with other musicians and play chamber music in a friendly, supportive, educational environment?
– Are you looking to meet like-minded musicians?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and are a student, amateur, or professional pianist, harpist, singer, woodwind, brass, or string player, you are invited to attend Chamber Nights @ UNO! On Monday, October 21st, musicians of all levels will meet for 2 hours (7:30 – 9:30 PM) in the Performing Arts Building on the UNO campus for chamber music reading fun! Ensembles will be formed based on instrumentation, so please register using this link http://bit.ly/2KXlNs1. Repertoire to be read will be announced no later than Oct. 15, 2019 via email and social media.
For Already Formed Chamber Groups:
– Is your ensemble looking for a coach or interested in a coaching session by UNO applied faculty?
– Is your ensemble looking for more performance opportunities?
– Is your ensemble planning to register for NOLA Chamber Fest 2020 and feel your ensemble would benefit from additional coaching and/or performance opportunities?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are also invited to the first of many Chamber Nights @ UNO! Registered ensembles will receive coaching from UNO applied music faculty and the chance to perform for each other in a friendly, supportive and educational environment. Please register your ensemble here http://bit.ly/2JAjoAC.
University of New Orleans School of the Arts, Lyrica Baroque, NOLA Chamber Fest, and the New Orleans Civic Symphony